Please login to continueContinue shopping sign in
Term & Conditions
SONY ELECTRONICS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Sony reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you. Any amendment shall be reflected on this Site.
- Your use of this Site shall be governed by our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- All orders of the Products placed by you on the Site shall be subject to acceptance by Sony and Product’s availability.
- Sony’s acceptance of your order will only take place upon validation of your payment and your receipt of notification on the dispatch of your ordered Products to you from Sony. Until then, Sony reserves the right to reject, cancel, and/or limit quantities of the Products purchased in your order.
- No change or cancellation of your online order will be entertained unless if such change or cancellation request is received by Sony at 6341 9945 or via our contact form under “Sony Store, Online Support” before notice of acceptance/dispatch of your order is sent to you. While Sony will try our best to accommodate your change or cancellation request, we do not guarantee that we will be able to change and/or cancel your order as per your instructions.
- You warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years old, and all information provided by you through the Site is complete, accurate and true.
- Pictures of the Products on the Site are for illustration only and actual Products may differ slightly from the pictures.
PRICE, PAYMENT & PROMOTIONS
- Prices of the Products shall be as stipulated in the official prices listed by Sony on the Site from time to time in force as at the date of placement of your orders. While we take reasonable care to ensure that the prices listed are accurate, there may be instances where there may be error in the prices listed. In such case, we reserve the right to correct the prices and provide you with the option to either proceed with the order based on the correct prices or to cancel your order.
- Prices include all taxes that may be imposed on the transaction but are exclusive of transportation/delivery costs from Sony to you, which shall be borne by you unless stated otherwise.
- All promotion items and applicable promotional gifts are available while stock last.
- Items under promotion may be subject to separate terms and conditions. Sony reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend and/or amend the terms and conditions for such promotion at any time.
- Payment shall be made and received by Sony in Singapore Dollars (SGD), and only payment that is validated by relevant credit card and/or payment mode issuer will be processed.
- Sony will not be responsible for any delay in validation by the issuer which may cause delay in Sony’s acceptance and dispatch of the Products.
- The payments are processed by secured third party payment gateway, and you will be subject to additional terms and conditions from these providers.
- The delivery process will only be initiated after your order is accepted by Sony and your payment has been validated.
- Delivery will be arranged with Sony’s third-party logistic partners to the designated address provided to Sony by you upon checkout.
- Delivery will only be made to address located on the main Singapore island, with the exclusion of restricted zones. Delivery to Sentosa island will be subject to additional charges. Where Sony is unable to deliver, we will endeavour to notify you as soon as we become aware of the restriction.
- Any date of delivery provided by Sony for the Products are estimates only.
- Where Products in an order are not able to be delivered together at the same time, Sony may deliver the Products in instalments in any sequence as Sony may decide. Where the Products are so delivered, each instalment shall be bound by this Terms and Conditions and no default or failure by Sony in respect of any one or more instalments shall vitiate the entire order in respect of the Products already delivered and received by you. In the event that Sony is unable to deliver any instalment of the Products, Sony may refund to you the price of the undelivered Products that you have paid for.
- If you fail to take delivery of the Products for any reason, the cost for subsequent attempt to deliver the Products to you shall be borne by you. Sony shall not be liable for any loss or damages to Products if you instruct our delivery partners to leave the Products at your address.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- Unless you notify Sony to the contrary by email or telephone within seven (7) calendar days from the date of delivery, the Products shall be conclusively deemed to have been accepted by you as being in good condition and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Sony will not entertain any request to return, refund or exchange of Products thereafter.
- For further details on our Return and Refund process, please proceed to our Online Shopping FAQ.
- In the case of defective Products covered under Sony’s standard product warranty, Sony reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to repair such defective Products or replacing the same with equivalent products, in lieu of a refund.
TITLE, RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE
- Title and risk of loss or damage to the Products shall pass to you on the physical delivery of the Products to the address provided by you in the order, or as per your instruction.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, title to the Products that are software products shall remain with the applicable licensor(s).
- For information on Sony Product warranties in Singapore, please visit our warranty information site.
- Products listed on the Site and any components therein are for domestic and private use only. You agree not to use the Product for any commercial, business or resale purpose, and we shall have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
EVENTS OUTSIDE SONY’S CONTROL
- SONY SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DELAY OR DEFAULT IN ITS OPERATION OF THE SITE AND DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS CAUSED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS CONTROL INCLUDING BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF THE PUBLIC, ENEMY, DECREES OR RESTRAINTS BY GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITIES, TELECOMMUNICATIONS, COMPUTER OR UTILITIES FAILURE, STRIKES, WAR, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL COMMOTION AND OTHER CAUSES OF SUCH NATURE. IN ANY OF THE EVENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, SONY SHALL FOR THE DURATION OF SUCH EVENT, BE RELIEVED OF ANY SUCH OBLIGATION UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS IS AFFECTED BY THE SAID EVENT. PROVIDED THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL REMAIN IN FORCE WITH REGARD TO ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS WHICH ARE NOT AFFECTED BY SUCH EVENT.
- No failure or delay by Sony to properly enforce any term or exercise any rights or remedy granted in this Terms and Conditions and under the law shall be construed as a waiver of such term or rights, or any subsequent rights. Any waiver of any provision in the Terms and Conditions will only be effective and binding on Sony if it is made by Sony to you in writing.
NO THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS
- No person who is not a party to this contract shall have any right under the Singapore Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce this contract.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and any dispute arising out of or in connection with it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.