Enjoy the convenience of Click and Collect service!
Why choose Click & Collect?
Click and Collect is our new and convenient way for you to collect your online orders. Shop online and collect your purchases at our physical stores on the day itself. Not only do you get to save on delivery fee, but also get to enjoy the convenience of zipping into the store and grabbing your product with zero fuss.
How does Click & Collect work?
- Add your product to cart and proceed to check-out.
- On the shipping page, select store pick-up.
- Finalise your order and proceed to complete the payment.
- Upon order confirmation, expect to receive an email from us when your order is ready for collection. Please wait for this email before coming to the store.
- Upon arriving at store, simply proceed to the cashier and provide us with your order number. We'll also verify your identity via your contact number, so do remember to bring along your mobile phone at point of collection.
Which store can I pick up from?
Click and Collect is currently only available at Sony Store, Wisma Atria; 435 Orchard Road #03-01/01A Wisma Atria S(238877).
When can I expect to pick up my order?
For orders before 1pm, you'll be able to collect between 5pm to 8pm.
For orders after 1pm, you'll be able to collect the next day between 11am to 8pm.
For the latest store operation hours, kindly visit here for more information.
What if I'd like to authorise someone to collect my order?
Simply have the authorised personnel bring along the following for collection
- A printed copy of order confirmation email
- Letter of Authorisation with authorised personnel's details (Name, last 4 digits of NRIC and mobile number)
- Their NRIC
Authorised personnel will be required to show his/ her identification for verification purpose and sign an acknowledgement form.